Potion Pop is a free-to-play game that’s easy to learn and play. It’s one of the best free games in the Windows Store, and it has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release in October 2016.
Are you looking for a method to get Pop the Potion for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install Potion Pop for PC, one of the greatest casual games.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we will show you how to download Potion Pop for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Potion Pop’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for Potion Pop for PC
|File size||35.07 MB|
|Designed by||Big Red Games is a company that creates video games.|
|Package of Apps||com. BigRedGames.PotionPop|
Potion Pop is the most popular app in the Casual category on Google Playstore. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Potion Pop for Windows now has over 500 installs and a 4.3 star average user aggregate rating.
Potion Pop isn’t available on Google Play right now. Potion Pop is available for download via third-party APK download sites if you haven’t already done so. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Potion Pop for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official Potion Pop for PC version isn’t accessible, you can still play it using emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run Potion Pop on your computer.
Method 1: Potion Pop Download for PC Windows 10/8/7:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Potion Pop for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for Potion Pop to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: Potion Pop will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the Potion Pop app icon on Bluestacks to start using it on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the Potion Pop APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install Potion Pop on PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Method 2: Potion Pop Download for PC Windows 10/8/7:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll learn how to use MemuPlay to get Potion Pop for a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Potion Pop app. Locate the Big Red Games Development Company developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Potion Pop will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Potion Pop for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but effective UI, Potion Pop has gained a lot of traction. We’ve included two of the most effective ways for installing Potion Pop on a PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To download Potion Pop for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Potion Pop Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Potion Pop for Windows in the comments below. We’ll be happy to assist you!